Sunday, November 21, 2010

I've got an app for that ...

No need to lament the fact that hubby Jeff and I are no longer in the newspaper business ... friends and family can keep up with our busy lives through our blogs. No, my partner in retirement hasn't gotten his personal site established quite yet, but I'm pretty sure I can be enough of a thorn in his side until he gets it accomplished! His will relate to his real estate business, of course, and so he's being a little fussy about the details.

We've had several people ask, "What are you doing with your lives, now?" Be assured, there's no moss growing under my feet! Several have inquired about plans for travel since our past has included tours of Italy, Greece, Ireland, Costa Rica and other locales. The current photo in my header is from the Vatican at Rome, Italy.

But for now, we have no plans for travel beyond the three hour drive to Madison to visit family. Oh, the inspiration is there to move beyond Iowa's borders ... but for now, it's too tough to commit to just one place. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment