Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Not done writing yet!

Whoa ... y'all probably think I've been on a little vacation from writing! Not really .... I've just had a few assignments for the area newspapers which included attending some meetings and doing some interviews ... look for a feature story on Alison to be published soon in the Fayette County Union and Fayette Leader .... when I get a chance, I'll post it here in my "pages" feature where you seen Dan Pischke's story ...
In addition, I was so close to finishing the second book in the Stieg Larsson trilogy, "The Girl Who Played with Fire," and I just couldn't put it down! But alas, tonight I finished the book and now I can download book #3 to my new Kindle!! Cause for celebration!

*  *  *
For those who haven't heard, the parents have returned from the land of sunshine. Notice I say "sunshine" and not necessarily warm temperatures! We haven't seen them yet, but we're anxious to sample some of the oranges they brought back from Uncle Don and Aunt Kay's backyard tree in Sun City! Nothing like a fresh orange whose origins you know!

*  *  *
Coming next ... that lingerie football!

No comments:

Post a Comment