Wednesday, January 26, 2011

News Flash! Alison breaking speed records!

OKAY, a little better photo of Alison working out during pulmonary rehab . . .


Alison emailed this photo taken by mom, of Alison at pulmonary rehab today.

She looks so good that if one didn't know better, an observer would never guess she just had a double lung transplant on Jan. 6!  I imagine this is bringing a tear to the mama's eyes .... mine too!! We're so proud of you Alison! I expect you'll want to be jogging with me soon, eh? I'd better pick up the pace so I can keep up with YOU!

1 comment:

  1. How AWESOME! Such great progress in such a short time (may not seem like that to Alison, but when you think about it it's just amazing). Thanks for keeping us all updated...look forward to checking your blog every day...Alison is definitely in our thoughts and prayers.

    Nicole, Corey, and Owen

    ReplyDelete